Laguna Niguel Turf Installation
Number One Turf Installation Contractors in Laguna Niguel, CA
Artificial turfs look beautiful on lawns, and installing a turf can add a sense of beauty to your property. Walking on artificial turfs of today gives you almost the same feeling as walking on real grass. They feel nice and look gorgeous. That’s why it’s never a wrong decision to install a turf if you have a bit of space for yourself. But the process itself is a bit tricky. So here, we will guide you through everything related to turf installation in Laguna Niguel. If you need to know more about it, just give us a call at (949) 635-7090.
Turf Installation Steps
The entire process of turf installation consists of a series of intricate steps. One needs to follow all of them perfectly to have a flawless turf installation.
- Before laying the turf, the surface needs to be examined closely. The pre-installation phase includes surveying the area, looking for any electric wire circuit, or water system. Once the surface is declared safe, the task can proceed. It’s always important to keep the materials such as tape and glue, knife and geo-textile weed killer, handy.
- The next step focuses on the base. Getting the base ready is important. And for that, removing the weed is the first step. Installing a weed barrier will keep the area from growing weeds further. You need to check whether the soil can tackle the water drainage properly. If it can’t, then you will have to install a functional water drainage system.
- In the next step, we will focus on preparing the base. The surface needs to be leveled properly. For this, a mixture of gravel and sand is mostly used. After that, the ground has to be compacted by a roller. This creates a solid base.
- Before actually rolling the turf, the grass edging is placed. The edging should not be higher than the actual grass line. Getting the measurements right is very important here. The turf needs to fit the area perfectly, so it’s necessary that you get your assessment correct. The turf will be placed slowly and carefully so as not to hurt the weed barrier. After that, the grass needs to be given some time to settle so that it doesn’t develop any wrinkles.
- Then, the turf is trimmed. We use a razor knife to fit the turf in. After the grass is cut neatly around the edges, the seams need to be joined properly. By using special glue, the edges of the turf pieces are connected.
- After seaming, the turf needs to be nailed to the ground. Thanks to the solid base that we have created, pinning becomes an easy task. Then we stitch the remaining areas and apply pressure. Brushing the turf after the installation will help the grass to shine through.
Hire Professional Contractor
Turf installation appears to be a relatively simple job. Considering how personal the project can be, going with self-reliant methods can always be a possibility. But there are a lot of extra factors that need to be addressed. For instance, getting the ground ready can be a tricky task if there’s no proper drainage system. Preparing a solid base can only be done by professionals. And even while laying out the turf, it can develop lumps or folds without experienced hands.
Taking care of the edges, trimming and stitching are some areas that need to be left to professionals. The process looks simple, but the devil’s in the details. For a turf to function for years, it needs to be installed without any issue. That’s why we at Laguna Niguel Pro Concrete provide you the required knowledge and experience of the job so that you always get your turf installed flawlessly. To know more about us, give us a call at (949) 635-7090.